Stiri si noutati travellottoate stirile
Documents needed for the aupair
1. letter of invitation from your sponsor (family) in the UK;
2. proof of sufficient funds* available for the intended trip;
3. a copy of your sponsor's passport showing their immigration status in the United Kingdom;
4. student card, if you are enrolled on a course of study in Romania;
5. workbook, if you are employed in Romania, or company documents if you own a business;
6. letter from your employer confirming your position, salary, length of leave, type of leave e.g. paid or unpaid;
7. notarised letter of consent from both parents if you are under the age of 18 and travelling without your parents.
8. if you are applying for an au pair visa, please provide evidence of your sponsor's immigration status in the UK (e.g. copy of sponsor's passport photo page and any UK visas allowing them to be in the UK) and proof of your sponsor's ability to accommodate, maintain and pay your wages as per your contract (e.g. bank statements for the last three months).
* Proof of Funds (bank statement)
In all cases, the Entry Clearance Officer needs to be satisfied that sufficient funds are available for the intended visit, and while there is no specific requirement as to what type of document can constitute proof of funds a bank statement or payslips may indicate the applicant/sponsor's ability to meet the costs of the trip.
Please note that cash cannot constitute proof of funds. Please bring a copy of all original documents you have.
details here »
15 May 2006
RSS |XML sitemap | © 2003 - 2018 travellot™. | top | termeni